As a highly qualified Atlanta web design company, we know the importance of having an effective website online for companies small and large. Today there are plenty of companies offering free and low-cost “do-it-yourself” website builders which provide templates and make web design seem relatively easy, but the old adage “you get what you pay for” is true. When you pay nothing, that’s what you’ll get!
Here are six compelling reasons to choose a website design firm with the know-how, talent, and experience necessary to boost your company’s online presence:
- Originality is key. With templates, one website may be similar to hundreds or even thousands of others. You want to stand apart! Talented designers create websites that are unique to your business – there will be no other like it online.
- Simple navigation is top priority. The most frustrating thing for a visitor to a website is to not be able to navigate easily to the page he or she wants to view, or even find it at all for that matter. Your customers should be able to navigate from one page to another in just one or two clicks.
- Clean, crisp design. It isn’t hard to separate websites designed by amateurs or do-it-yourselfers – they often have poor-quality or “grainy” images, look cluttered, and overall lack a clean, simple design.
- Clutter costs you. A cluttered website will often cause a potential customer to leave. Too much content crowded in one place, too many graphics, a lack of organization – it can be overwhelming to the visitor.
- Hiring a professional saves you time. Sure, you save money by trying to do it yourself or hiring an amateur, but it costs you in time and results. How many mistakes will be made that require a do-over, and even then, will the website be effective once complete?
- Skilled designers are not limited in their expertise. When you do it yourself or hire an amateur, limited expertise means a limited website. When it comes to your company’s success, never settle for mediocre! A skilled designer can take your vision and make it a reality.
Website design certainly isn’t cheap, but when you consider the headaches, time required, and unsatisfactory results you may experience by trying to save money, it’s actually more cost-effective to hire a professional. Professional design means more traffic and higher conversions, ultimately an increase in leads and customers!
For unparalleled results contact EBB Web Design today! We’re the Atlanta web design professionals who are passionate about what we do – and it shows.Google+