Choosing the right Atlanta web marketing company is critical to your success, and a decision that should not be taken lightly. At E.B.B. Interactive, we don’t just look at our clients as a “project,” we take your company and its success seriously. We understand that you are trusting us with the future of your company, and count on us not only for amazing web design and development, but to get a substantial amount of targeted traffic to that website.
Before you choose an Atlanta web marketing firm, here are 3 things you should consider:
Reputation. No matter how eye-catching your web design is, you must be able to trust their marketing capabilities. Get proof of their track record and reputation. Who have they worked with, and what were the results? Other considerations:
- Does the company keep in touch with clients following a project launch to see the results they are experiencing?
- Are relationships with past clients strong and solid?
- Once the work is produced, do you have access to or own it?
We stand staunchly by our clients and the work we do; our goal is to ensure you are satisfied with the results.
Capabilities. Some companies offer only SEO or search engine optimization, others do web design, others write content for web pages. When all of the components are broken apart, it’s sometimes hard to achieve the results you are looking for. As an experienced Altanta web marketing firm, we do it all so there is no chance of anything getting “lost in the cracks.” When you have two or three different companies working on your online presence, it can be like having too many cooks in the kitchen – the recipe can end in disaster.
When looking for the right company, ask these questions:
- Do custom web design and development services meet industry standards, or even go beyond?
- Will you have access to a simple-to-use CMS (content management system) making it possible for you to easily make changes yourself, so that you don’t have to wait on someone “in the know” to do it for you?
- Is the company cutting-edge, and up-to-date on the latest PPC and SEO standards and techniques?
Results. The best web marketing firm focuses solely on achieving the results the client wants, not what the latest marketing trends are. We work with our clients toward one common vision: to increase targeted traffic, leads, and ultimately sales.
Be sure the Atlanta web marketing company you choose can offer ROI figures to support results, and is capable of measuring results in terms of Google ranking, conversions, etc.
If you’re in the market for an Atlanta web marketing firm you can trust to deliver beyond your expectations, count on the team at E.B.B. Interactive!Google+