You can have what you believe is the best-looking website in the world, but that doesn’t mean it will perform as well as you would like. Whether you are a small business or corporation, your website is your central hub online, the most important aspect in online marketing. Whether you already have a website or are just creating one, these 5 easy strategies will definitely increase your website’s success in terms of sales and profits.
- Have a strategy in place for driving targeted traffic. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could just build it and customers would show up? This isn’t how it works online. You must have a strategy for driving traffic. Some of the most effective tactics include:
- Secure the email address and name of your visitor. When a visitor arrives at your site and leaves, unless you have a way to capture their information, they are gone forever. An opt-in box on every page of your website is essential for capturing this information, so that you can build a trusting relationship with these potential customers and market to them over and over again.
- Find a way to stand out from your competitors. Every company should have a USP (unique selling point). Why should the customer buy from you rather than your competitors? Determine your unique selling points, and be sure to make them stand out in your website copy. The more unique your website, the higher the chances that yours will be remembered over the competition.
- Be authentic and trustworthy. Make your contact information easy to find on your website, and include (authentic) testimonials from customers who have used your product/service and are satisfied. It’s important today that you be transparent; consumers are very leery of the internet, which is totally understandable considering all of the scams across the web. Use trusted payment processors and display photographs of yourself for a more personal touch.
- Use dynamic, attention-grabbing headlines. Most people who browse the web for information only scan the content; they don’t read it word for word. This is why it is essential that you use headlines that are enticing and attention-grabbing to break up sections of content.
Are you just building your website, or looking for ways to increase sales and profits on your existing site? These easy strategies will enhance your success, and they’re easy to implement! Join our newsletter to keep up-to-date with our latest internet marketing training webinars and insider tips!Google+